Three weeks go fast, but I’m feeling it’s hard to wait until I lift my right leg over the top tube on my Surly Long Haul Trucker and pedaling away south.
When I do that, is it almost three-year long bike ride ahead of me, up hill and down dale, but I’m going love it.
Can You imagine?. I can, I’ve dreamed about it.
There is another solo cyclist from my county, Fredrika Ek and I follow her blogg, and every time she update it with new astoundingly beautiful, thrilling photos and stories gives me goose bumps.
I’m also a fan and follower of another swede, solo cyclist, Lost Cyclist, and his stories beats most. He is also a good source of inspiration to my journey
– I’m gonna leave this city, got to get away
– I’m going to some place, I’ve never been before
– I’m going where the water tastes like wine
– I’m going to places people ask where I come from
– I’m going to places I ask where I come from
(this lyrics is changed from the original, Canned Heat , Going up the country)
See Yeah Later
The Global Cyclist